Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Write For This Blog!

As you can tell I have had less and less time to work on this blog.  I am a college student and this semester I have three classes and 14 credit hours, which is two hours above full-time.  I also drive to two different campuses four times a week for afternoon classes.

If you can write about local politics (even politics on a national level), local crime, local happenings, post a comment to this blog with your email address.  All you have to do is create a Word Press account (it's free) and then I'll send you an invite to be a contributor.  I'm mainly looking for someone to cover news and crime--I wish I could, but I really don't have the time this semester.  I'm also looking for several people to do police scanner reports like I have done in the past.  That's where the news really comes from, since the Sentinel tends not to report some crimes.  I can't afford to pay anyone--this is on a volunteer basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment