Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Clinton Nature Preserve

I went back to Clinton Nature Preserve today with my camera to see if anything had been done to the things I took pictures of in the children's play garden.  Nothing has been done.  The split fence slat is still there, and it looks like someone has been pulling at it a little--I took another picture.  I've also included pictures of things you can see at the park--it really is, despite its flaws, a great treasure of Douglas County.  You can find the new pictures at http://community.webshots.com/album/563830706JlUZoa?vhost=community .  I bought a new digital camera this weekend so the pictures should look a little sharper.  I also uploaded a video of one of the trails you can walk/bike on.  They have several trails that intersect into each other.  Some are stroller-friendly, some aren't--some go up and down steep hills.  Some maintenance does need to be done on some trails--the rain (yes, I know we haven't had much but it's been enough) has been eroding them.  The creek needs to be cleaned up--there are fallen trees going over the creek (and into the creek).

No comments:

Post a Comment